Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Favorite Photo of HobbitCon Today So Far... and Video Interviews with Richard Armitage

Bilbo, Thorin, and Gollum


Thanks to Cinerd


https://twitter.com/cinerdweb/status/224242457397833730/photo/1


and my favorite interview so far from Fandango:





Another lovely interview by Richard Armitage our Thorin:




I really realized today how much I missed listening to Richard Armitage talk about his work. Today has been such a pleasure, and such fun to share with my dear fellow fans. Thanks to TheOneRing.net for making it possible for all of us not actually there to feel so much part of the HobbitCon experience. 

Update: Thanks to Quickbeam from TheOneRing.net Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens answer the hot dwarves question:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...