Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Who Will Be at the US Premiere of The Hobbit December 6?



The New York Premiere of The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey will be 
thirty days from today 

December 6








 Who will be at the Hobbit Premiere and Gala Party to Benefit The American Film Institute?


???????



I Will Be There



Fabo


Together with two RA Friends 

 

Very excited and very much looking forward to seeing the film and partying with the amazing cast and Peter Jackson.
  

Hope there will be one particular person there


 Thorin by Larbesta


We already know adorable Adam Brown, dear Ori, will be there:

 having the best time in NY with you, can't wait to return for the US premiere of  in Dec. More fun ahead for




You see I'm a bit of a hobbit myself, like my comforts, 


but just like Bilbo I do have a hidden Took side, and when I found out there would be a premiere near me in New York I just had to go on this adventure.  I'm so happy to have RA Friends to share this adventure with.

Of course I do plan to share the story of the premiere here on my blog, so stay tuned.





Hobbit TV Spot #4






The World Premiere will be November 28 in Middle-Earth 
(New Zealand of course) 



On a serious note - Donate to 
Hurricane Sandy Relief
American Red Cross
Click HERE  




16 comments:

  1. oooh, so exciting, Myri :)
    I wish I had a huge add for THE HOBBIT on the exterior wall of my house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see the huge Hobbit ad on your wall.

      Delete
  2. OMG You're going to be there!! Sooo happy for you :) This is going to be quite an experience, and to think you will be at the party among PJ and the cast!! Totally floored you will be meeting RA because he WILL be there!! ;) Can't wait to read about it, Fabo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it incredible Summer! LOL As you say, it is going to be an unforgettable experience. As an LOTR movie fan I'm really looking forward to watching the film in that beautiful theater.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy! Fabo and veeery sexy RA friends have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh yes, we have to look good for the boys, though judging from latest video, maybe just being near the food and drink will do it.

      Delete
  4. This is great. I look forward to your report! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Grati! All Armitage fans will be with me in my heart - well - most - LOL

      Delete
  6. This is super exciting! Hope you get to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeeeeeee LOVE your portret! Hope you got your outfit sorted AND the weather will be pleasant that day! No wind please either, wouldn't hair to be ruffled when handsome RA walks by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still thinking about my outfit! Thanks, I do hope the weather is good

      Delete
  8. OMG! OMGOMGOMG! Doing a happy dance for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...