Monday, October 14, 2013

LOTR 30 Day Challenge - Question #29: Your LOTR Collection








I love movies.


I don't collect much movie memorabilia.  Wish I could say I don't collect stuff, because I do, just not movie memorabilia.  

My LOTR collection consists of :




The Lord of the Rings: 
The Motion Picture Trilogy
Special Extended DVD Edition

Thorin is guarding my treasured box

You can spend a lifetime watching everything in this special extended DVD collection


And: 


 BBC Radio 
The Lord of the Rings: 
The Complete Trilogy 

A dramatization by Brian Sibley and Michael Bakewell that first aired on BBC Radio 4 in 1981. This is a re-edited version of that radio play released in 2002 to take advantage of the popularity of the film trilogy.  Also includes a map of Middle-earth by Christopher Tolkien.

Ian Holm plays Frodo Baggins




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...