Sunday, December 28, 2014

My MI-5 Men



















Spooks  (or MI-5 in the US) is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I first started watching on the A&E Network. For several years at the start they were a network to watch for new or newer UK shows. 

Later lovers of Spooks in the US had to become intelligence officers themselves to figure out where to find the series and when it was on. PBS in my area at least is notorious for moving the series around from prime time to midnight time with no notice. 

I'm having my own Spooks marathon this evening watching my favorite spy Lucas North

So happy that my favorite spies are doing so well these days.

Two Examples:


Richard Armitage - Lucas North

The Hobbit Trilogy and The Crucible 

David Oyelowo -  Danny Hunter

Selma and A Most Violent Year









"Colleagues are OK"


If you want to know more about Spooks (MI-5) click HERE

More about the wonderful cast click HERE

I have to admit I'm a bit underwhelmed by news of the new Spooks film that should be out spring 2015. I'm glad Harry (Peter Firth) is still around and it also stars Kit Harington.  


(Pics from Google Images)



2 comments:

  1. Oyelowo was the school principal in Interstellar, apparently -- I totally did not recognize him. He's had a great year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really has! I didn't see Interstellar, maybe I will now.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...