I gather the idea is to spread the news about other blogs and to get to know more about other wonderful bloggers.
I've had fun answering Jazzbaby1 questions and coming up with my own for my nominated bloggers.
But first the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog into your post.
2. Answer 11 questions which you have been asked by the nominating blogger.
3. Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers who have fewer than 1.000 followers.
4. Add a new list of 11 questions for the nominated bloggers.
5. Paste these rules into your post.
6. Make sure your nominees know about your post and their nomination.
Without further waiting below are my answers to Jazzbaby1’s questions:
1. Beatles or Rolling Stones?
2. What was your Richard Armitage gateway drug role?
John Thornton, North & South
3. What’s your favorite Richard Armitage role?
Lucas North on Spooks
4. What’s your favorite picture of Richard Armitage?
An oldie I know, but I just love that smile and the fun he seems to be having, and those long, long, legs
5. What song would you like to hear in a fanvid? Any particular scenario?
This is a difficult one, and I know people may roll their eyes at my answer.
It’s something I've been thinking about, but I don’t have the skill to do it well. It would be “Empty Chairs and Empty Tables” from Les Miserables and would be Thorin’s journey to meet Fili and Kili, Thror and Thrain in the “halls of waiting” and a guest appearance by Bilbo.
I know, should have come up with a more fun answer, but what can I say…
6. Coffee or tea?
7. If you could have dinner with any two people living or dead who would they be and why those two?
I’ll skip the obvious answer, Richard Armitage and Sean Bean, though I’ve dreamed of it happening many times.
I would have dinner with two favorite film directors, one from the classic era of Hollywood, Howard Hawks, and one from the present day, Ang Lee, and have them discuss the state of the film industry today, what inspired (or inspires) their work, and I could ask them questions about some of my favorite films like Bringing Up Baby and Sense and Sensibility.
8. What book are you reading right now?
I am reading two, Hearts and Minds by Rosy Thornton and Unfinished Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien. I've been reading a bit more during the holidays, but I read as I have bits of time, so it takes me a while to get through a book. I have one book in the living room and the other one in my bedroom.
9. If a train leaves the station travelling east at 50 MPH and another leaves fifteen minutes later travelling west at 55 MPH how long till I start crying because I hate word problems?
I think it takes you 5 seconds to start crying. I hate word problems too. Could never figure out why you wouldn't just look at the train timetables, and now of course we have Google.
10. Fili or Kili?
Can’t believe you've done this to me. It is breaking my heart to answer this question.
The answer is Fili.
11. How long did it take you to answer these questions?
18 hours or was it 18 minutes?
Now my nominated bloggers for the Liebster Award:
CDoart Richard Armitage & History & Spooks
All Things Armitage
DistRActed in ReAlity
An RA Viewer’s Perspective
Something About Love (A)
Here are my 11 questions for them:
1. If you could take Richard Armitage on vacation with you anywhere in the world (except ski resorts) where would it be and why?
2. What is your favorite RA interview?
3. If you were producing a movie starring RA what would it be and who would be the director?
4. Your favorite RA sweater?
5. What was your favorite movie as a child?
6. What is your favorite comfort food?
7. Favorite RA hair? Thorin, Guy (season 1, 2 or 3), Proctor, Lucas North, or John Strandring (pre or post haircut)?
8. Are you a day person or a night person?
9. Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream?
10. Favorite RA premiere look?
11. Favorite TV Series?
Thanks again Jazzbaby1 for nominating me. This was a fun post to work on. I wish for you a happy and prosperous 2015.
Please go and check FunkyBlueDandelion and the blogs of my nominated bloggers and enjoy.