Saturday, April 4, 2015

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Richard has his own opinion




Thanks to Erebor's Best, Thorin, Kili and Fili on Facebook
(but it started on RichardArmitageQuotes on Tumblr I think)


I have done a Richard Armitage 30 Day Challenge before.  Seems like forever before, but probably more recent than that. This one has a few new questions.  I do have have fun with these types of challenges, but should I do it again?  

No one knows or even remembers what I said before, so what does it matter? I'm the only one who cares. I think the challenge I participated in then was before Thorin and The Crucible.  

Would be something pleasant and fun for my brain and soul to work on, and maybe I need that. 

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."
Scarlett O'Hara 



Pic of Guy frm RichardArmitageOnline

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...